About Me

Sweet Diva Dzigns
I am a married stay at home mum to 2 girls, I have been psping and photoshopping for about 5 years. I started out tagging then moved on to scrap making, now i am loving making blogs for people.
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

Contact Me

Would you like to talk to me about redoing your blog in an exclusive style send me an email Email me

I sell At

Leave Me a Message

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Butterfly Blush Designs Blog Train


Come and Grab some fantastic Freebies from some awesome designers

The theme is Summer Feeling

Grab my part Here


Check out these awesome designs by awesome designers

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [16 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Post a Comment